The large family that forms Exkal is based on a committed and qualified multicultural team that contributes, with its talent and effort, to the creation of innovative and sustainable solutions.
Exkal has an Equality Plan and an Ethical Code which have, among other objectives, to avoid discrimination and respect diversity, promoting effective equality among all people, covering very different aspects such as access to employment, training, promotion and working conditions, and provide support to workers with functional diversity, promoting their labor inclusion.
At Exkal we are committed to gender equality, with the main objective of taking advantage of all the available talent, of combating inequality between men and women and promoting a more equal society. Thus, the Company is committed to creating an inclusive environment because each person can contribute their qualities, which is great wealth.
For this, we have procedures to avoid any discrimination based on: race, color, sex, language, religion, political opinion, national or social origin, social condition, belonging to an indigenous people, disability, health, marital status, pregnancy, orientation sexual or other condition of the person that is not related to the requirements to perform their work.
Furthermore, Exkal encourages the reconciliation of the personal, work and family life of employees through measures such as, for example, making the positive experience of motherhood and fatherhood compatible with a successful professional career.
At Exkal, gender equality, treatment and opportunities is a priority in our Strategic Plan, considered as a fundamental principle of labor relations and human resources management.
The objectives that we set out in EXKAL regarding Equality are:
- Promote equal opportunities among all people in the organizational structure of the company, promoting development with equity.
- Develop selection procedures, job promotion and training without prejudice and free from any type of discrimination, integrating all equal people into the company’s talent development strategy.
- Promote accessible and formal communication and participation processes for everyone in the company.
- Promote co-responsibility between women and men.
- Promote an equal pay policy that avoids bias based on birth, race, sex, religion, opinion or any other condition.
Likewise, as a signatory company to the United Nations Global Compact, we have committed ourselves to promoting the Sustainable Development Goals. In this case, our Equality Plan is aligned in achieving these objectives, specifically with objectives 5, 8 and 10 set by the United Nations: