EXKAL (Exposición y Conservación de Alimentos S.A.)
Pol. Ind. El Campillo C/A NAVE 1
31340 Marcilla, Navarra, España
Tax identification number (NIF): A31846199
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Navarra, Tomo 1116, Folio 200, Hoja NA-22395; Inscripción 1ª
This message and its attachments are addressed exclusively to its recipient, and may contain confidential information subject to professional secrecy. Reproduction or distribution is not permitted without the express authorization of EXPOSURE AND CONSERVATION OF FOODSTUFFS, S.A. If you are not the final recipient please delete it and let us know this way.
In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), Organic Law 3/2018, 5 December, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD) and European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR): This message and its attachments are confidential and may only be used by the person or entity to which they are addressed. This message may contain confidential or legally protected information. There is no waiver of confidentiality or professional secrecy for any defective or erroneous transmission. If you received this message by mistake, notify the sender immediately. In accordance with European and state data protection regulations, EXPOSURE AND CONSERVATION OF FOODSTUFFS, S.A. informs you that the data provided by you will be processed in order to maintain the contractual, commercial or professional relationships that bind us to you, and with the appropriate security measures, in accordance with current data protection regulations. Your data may be communicated to the administrative or banking entities necessary to carry out such management. The processing of your data is necessary to carry out the purposes described and your data will be kept as long as the relationships that bind us to you or during the periods marked by the current legislation are maintained. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and automated individual decisions, portability and limitation of the processing of your data by contacting EXPOSURE AND CONSERVATION OF FOODSTUFFS, S.A. , located in Pol. Industrial El Campillo C/A, No. 1, Ctra. Marcilla-Funes, 31340 Marcilla Navarra. Spain (Spain) or email@example.com providing documentation proving their identity. You have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), if you consider your rights to be infringed.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website https://www.exkalsa.com/ going forward, Lto web, with the following technical and legal aspects:
Legal Responsible for this website.-
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we make the following known:
- Social reason: EXPOSURE AND CONSERVACION DE FOODSTUFFS, S.A. (hereinafter, EXKAL)
- CIF: A31846199
- Postal Address: Pol. Industrial El Campillo C/A, No. 1, Ctra. Marcilla-Funes, 31340 Marcilla Navarra. Spain (Spain)
- Commercial Activity: The company develops its activity through the manufacture and distribution of a wide variety of refrigerated furniture.
- Tel: 948708292
- Email to request information and as a means of contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Object, general conditions of website use and acceptance thereof.-
These General Conditions of Use of the Qon the web page, are intended to regulate both the making available of information and the commercial relationships that arise between EXKAL and web users. Any person who accesses or uses this website will be considered a User. Both the navigation and / or the use of any of the services of the Website, imply the acceptance as a User, full and unreserved of any kind of each and every one of these General Conditions of use that govern the provision of the services offered on the Website.
If you do not accept the clauses set out in this Legal Notice, the user must refrain from accessing and/or using the services and/or contents made available to them in the Qagina, proceeding to leave it not being able to access or dispose of the services that it offers. You expressly and without exception agree that access to and use of this website, its services and the contents of such services takes place under your sole responsibility.
Access to this website is free of charge and its display does not require prior subscription or registration.
The information that appears in the Qagina is the one in force on the date of its last update. It may not be altered, changed, modified or adapted Qweb angina. EXKAL, however, you may unilaterally modify, at any time you deem appropriate, the configuration of this website, the conditions of the service and its content, as well as delete, limit or suspend them temporarily or permanently, as well as prevent access to them, without prior notice.
EXKAL acts exclusively as responsible for the QAgina web in its capacity as provider of an information service about its own services, not being responsible for the contents that, in contravention of these general conditions, users could send or publish, being the user solely responsible for the veracity and legality of them.
EXKAL may interrupt the service of the Website that is being used by the user and immediately resolve the relationship with the user if it detects a use of the Qwebsite or any of the services offered therein that you may consider contrary to the statement in this Legal Notice.
Intellectual and industrial property
The entirety of this Website: texts, images, photographs, brands, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software files, technology, links and other audiovisual or sound content, color combinations, as well as the superstructure, selection, ordering and presentation of their contents, (hereinafter, the “Contents”), their graphic design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, and source codes are protected by laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property , its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation are prohibited, except for personal and private use, without any of the rights of exploitation over them being understood to be transferred to the User beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website.
EXKAL does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or error-free or that the free use thereof by the user does not infringe the rights of third parties. The good or misuse of this website and its contents is under the responsibility of the user. Likewise, the reproduction, retransmission, copying, transfer or retransmission, in whole or in part, modification, alteration, adaptation or translation of the information contained in this website, whatever its purpose and the means used for it, without prior authorization of EXKAL, is prohibited.
EXKAL does not grant any license or authorization to use any kind on its intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other property or right related to the website, and the services offered.
The User is authorized to copy and print extracts or documents from this Website, except for content owned by a third party and has been identified as such, for non-commercial use, provided that all such copies and prints contain all copyright or other intellectual property rights notices and all disclaimers contained therein. None of EXKAL’s logos and trademarks may be used or reproduced without our prior written permission.
The provision of all these elements owned by EXKAL or third parties listed on the Website does not imply, in any case, the transfer of its ownership or the grant of a right of use in favor of the User.
Apart from the above specifically mentioned, the reproduction of some or all of the content of this Website in any form, including the framework, the creation of any derivative work based on this Website and/or its content and the incorporation of its content to other websites, electronic recovery systems or publications are prohibited.
In the event that any User or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of certain content on the Website, they must notify EXKAL immediately email@example.com .
Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Website by any means other than those made available to Users, as well as those usually used in the red, is prohibited, provided that they do not cause any harm to the EXKAL Website.
Users who voluntarily provide images or other graphic or multimedia information to EXKAL at the same time assign their reproduction rights for as long as such material remains on the web server. In any case, EXKAL does not contray any obligation to the user with respect to such information, reserving the right to delete it at any time and without prior notice.
Links or links
The Qwebsite may include links or links to third-party sites. Websites belonging to third parties have not been reviewed or subject to controls by EXKAL. The links that this website may contain will be offered, only, as informative references, without any kind of assessment on the contents, owners, services or products offered from them.
In any case, EXKAL and/or any websites of COMPANIEs of the EXKAL GROUP cannot be held responsible for the contents of these websites or for the measures taken regarding your privacy or the processing of your personal data, or their conditions of use.
If you are interested in activating a link to any of the EXKAL websites you must communicate it, obtaining the express consent to create the link. EXKAL refrigerated storage the right to object to the activation of links to its website.
EXKAL communications to the User will be made in accordance with the data provided by the User when registering on the Website. The User who contracts services through the Website must state that he/she is of legal age in accordance with Spanish law and in case of contracting by minors, the authorization of the parents or guardians will be required to enjoy the contracted service.
EXKAL shall not be directly or subsidiaryly liable for:
- Damage or damages that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational operation of this electronic system, caused by causes beyond EXKAL;; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in your Data Process Center, telephone lines, the Internet system or other electronic systems.
- Damage that may be caused to the user’s equipment by the use of the Website.
- Cases in which a third party, in the process of breaking established security measures, and/or through illegitimate intrusions accesses the messages or uses them for the referral of computer viruses.
- The defects and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available.
- The legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents that users transmit with the use of the website or the services offered therein, as well as their veracity or accuracy. EXKAL does not control the use that users make of the Website, nor does it guarantee that they do so in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice.
By way of example and without limitation, the user shall be responsible for:
- Of the contents entered by them, especially the data and information entered and sent to EXKAL through the Website or on the Website.
- The realization of any type of unlawful, harmful and/ or harmful action.
- From the provision of non-truth or incorrect data.
- ExKAL is also exempted from any liability for any damage or damage that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects and omissions, in the information provided whenever it comes from outside sources. However, in no case shall the existing contracts between EXKAL and its customers be affected except in cases of fortuitous or force majeure.
In general, the User undertakes to comply with these General Conditions of Use, as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions for use contained therein or on the Website and always act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using the diligence appropriate to the nature of the service enjoyed by the enjoying , refraining from using the Website in any way that may prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal functioning of the Same, the goods or rights and good name and commercial image of EXKAL, its suppliers, the rest of Users or in general of any third party.
Specifically, and without any restriction to the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the previous section, the User undertakes to use the services and contents of the Website in accordance with the Law, these General Conditions of Use, obliging to:
- truthfully provide the data provided and keep it up-to-date;
- Do not introduce, store or disseminate on or from the Website any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, Orbsceno, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination on the basis of race, sex, ideology, religion or in any way contrary to morality, public order, fundamental rights, public releases, honor, privacy or image of third parties and in general current regulations.
- Do not introduce, store or disseminate through the Web any computer program, data, virus, code, applets, macros, Active X controls, hardware or telecommunications refrigeration equipment or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that is likely to cause damage to the Qweb-based, on any of the Services, or on any of EXKAL’s equipment, systems or networks, any User, EXKAL providers or in general of any third party, or otherwise capable of causing them any kind of alteration or preventing the normal functioning thereof;
- To properly guard the “User Name” and the “Password” provided by EXKAL to Users, as identifying and enabling elements for access to the various services offered on the Website, committing not to assign their use or to allow access to them by third parties, assuming responsibility for damages that may arise from misuse of them. Likewise, the user undertakes to communicate to EXKAL, as quickly, its loss or theft as well as any risk of access to the “User Name” and /or the “Password” by a third party;
- Do not carry out advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation activities through the Website, not using the contents and in particular the information obtained through the Website to send advertising, send messages for direct sales purposes or for any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties;
- Do not use false identities, or impersonate others in the use of the Website or in the use of any of the services of the Website, including the use where applicable of passwords or access keys of third parties or otherwise, as well as attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other Users and modify or manipulate their messages;
- Do not destroy, alter, use for use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of EXKAL, its suppliers or third parties;
- Do not introduce, store or disseminate through the Web any content that infringes the intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties, or in general any content that you do not have, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third parties.
Personal data protection policy
Applicable law and jurisdiction
For any dispute arising from the existence, access, use or content of the General Conditions of Use of the Website, both the Customer and EXKAL, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Pamplona (Navarra).
For any inquiries regarding these terms and conditions, please feel free to contact us at the address Pol. Industrial El Campillo C/A, No. 1, Ctra. Marcilla-Funes, 31340 Marcilla Navarra. Spain (Spain) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ESte Website implemented with technical cybersecurity measures in order to ensure security in the transmission of data between your browser and our Website.
The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted, which ensures that it is only intelligible to the Client’s computer and that of the Website. This ensures that the SSL protocol is guaranteed to:
- That the Customer is communicating his/her data to the server center of the Website and not to any other.
- That between the Customer and the Website the data is transmitted encrypted, avoiding its possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
To verify that you are in a secure environment, the Customer must check that the address of the Verification Website begins with https://.También can identify the Website as secure when a padlock icon appears in the address bar of their browser.
Last updated: October 6, 2020.
|Basic Information on Data Protection|
|Data Controller||EXPOSURE AND CONSERVATION OF FOODSTUFFS, S.A.|
|Purposes of treatment||Information website. Business information about our products
Management of queries through forms.
Reception of currriculums, prior consent of the user.
|Legitimation of treatment||Express consent of the data subject.
Legitimate interest for the processing of data.
Compliance with legal obligations.
|Data retention||The data will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes collected, as well as for the fulfillment of legal obligations|
|Recipients||In some cases, when necessary, EXKAL transfers user data to third parties and where there is a legal obligation.|
|Stakeholders’ rights||Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information|
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with articles 13 and 14 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter, “GDPR”), and Articles 6 and 11 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, “LOPDGDD”), regulating the right of information in the collection of data, we inform you of the following points.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The personal data you have provided us in this and other communications maintained with you will be the subject of the Registry of Activities of the Processing of Responsibility of EXPOSICION Y CONSERVACION DE FOODSTUFFS, S.A. (hereinafter, EXKAL), with postal address in Pol. Industrial El Campillo C/A, No. 1, Ctra. Marcilla-Funes, 31340 Marcilla Navarra. Spain and email email@example.com
- Home page: https://www.exkalsa.com/
- Social media profiles:
What is EXKAL’s social media presence?
EXKAL, has the following profiles on the main social networks of the Internet (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube).
It is recognized as responsible for the processing of the data of its users, followers, or people who comment through them. In addition, in accordance with the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce EXKAL disclaims any liability arising from comments from users and followers on its social networks.
EXKAL, may use the profiles described above to inform its users of topics that it considers at the informational level, of any type of events, in any social red; as well as publishing new offers or services.
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user may provide:
- First and last names.
- Phone number
- Email address.
- Subject and messages.
For the case of voluntary submission of Curriculums Vitae in addition to the data described above:
- Date of birth.
- Type and identification document number.
- Type of driver’s license.
- Data on academic training and professional experience.
Any other information or data you choose to share with us. In some cases, it is mandatory to complete the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the website; likewise, not providing the personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing, registering or participating in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
Why and why do we process your data?
Depending on the purposes we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, depending on the case, the following:
- The collection and automated processing of data through the website will be carried out through the form located in the contacts tab, both consultation and information, focused mainly on resolving queries or requesting information about our products and services.
- The personal data processed by EXKAL, will be those provided by the user. In the event that certain transfers of data are required for EXKAL, to carry out the provision ordered will be those permitted by law or those necessary for the provision of the services, in addition they will be duly informed to the users.
- The management of users through the website owned by EXKAL, also as the call for events.
- Job selection processes, open calls or selection and refrigerated storage of resumes for a period of no more than two years
We inform that the personal data obtained as a result of registration as a user will form part of the Registry of Processing Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, since all relevant security measures have been taken in this regard.
The user is informed of the possibility of withdrawing the consent in the event that it has been granted for a specific purpose, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
- Express consent of the data subject to manage the provision of the service and / or sale of the product, for the contact forms and therefore in the processing of their data for purposes according to the activity of the company.
- Legitimate interest for the processing of data of our customers in direct marketing actions.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third-party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection, as well as for the fulfillment of the legal obligations arising from the processing of the data. Without prejudice to preservation, it is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defence of potential claims and/or where permitted by applicable law.
EXKAL, undertakes to cease the processing of personal data when the storage period has expired, as well as to block them properly in our databases.
Which recipients are your data communicated to?
In general, EXKAL, will not transfer personal data to third parties, except in situations where it is mandatory by law or has been outsourced any service for the normal functioning of the company. In addition, such transfer will be informed to the interested party through the consent clauses established by the data protection regulations.
EXKAL, seeks to ensure the security of personal data when sent outside the company and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have appropriate measures in place to protect personal data. Such third parties have an obligation to ensure that the information is treated in accordance with data privacy regulations. In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for compliance with such legal obligations will be disclosed. The personal data obtained may also be shared with other companies in the group.
Where is your data stored?
In general, data is stored within the EU. Data sent to non-EU third parties will ensure that they provide a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Standards (BCRs) or because they have a level of adequacy accepted by the supervisory authority.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You may direct your communications and exercise your rights by requesting them in the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the rules in data protection, you can request:
- Right of access: you can ask for information about your personal data about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any changes to your personal data.
- Right to erasure and oblivion: you can request the deletion by blocking personal data.
- Right of limitation to processing: restricts the processing of personal data.
- Right to object: you can withdraw the consent of the processing of the data, opposing its further processing.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format for transmission to another controller.
- Right not to be the subject of individualized decisions: you can request that no decisions are made that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produce legal effects or significantly affect the data subject.
In some cases, the request may be rejected if you request that data necessary for compliance with legal obligations be deleted. Also, if you have a complaint about the processing of data you can file a complaint with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating EXKAL from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. You agree to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form.
EXKAL is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, and therefore does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that could arise from the use of such information.
EXKAL refrigerated storage the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its websites and may even limit or not allow access to such information. EXKAL is exempt from liability for any damage or damage that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by EXKAL whenever it comes from sources outside EXKAL.
How do we process the personal data of minors?
As a general rule, EXKAL does not use data from minors in its services, as they are aimed at adults. In the event that minor data is processed for specific services, they will be requested the agreement of the parents or legal representatives for the collection of personal data or, where appropriate, for the automated processing of the data in the terms indicated by the current regulations.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
EXKAL has adopted the security levels of protection of personal data legally required, and they seek to install those additional means or technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided to EXKAL.